Residential and commercial landscape services are specified as "essential" under Executive Order 20-10, as explained by the Illinois Department of Commerce & Economic Opportunity in its "Essential Business Checklist" of March 22, 2020. This was a result of the State of Illinois Executive Order made public by Illinois Governor JB Pritzker on March 20, 2020.
Bret-Mar will continue to offer landscape services to our customers. We are committed to maintaining a safe workplace for our employees and customers. We are still offering consultation visits, design services, and installations. We have made several adjustments to our regular routine for safety.
Safety & Health Measures:
- Prior to meeting with customers or working on a property, we will ask that everyone in your household is healthy.
- All employees are closely monitoring their health. Any employee with signs of illness is required to stay home.
- Please note that additional vehicles will be present at your home when the crew is working. Employees are direct reporting and we are allowing one employee per company vehicle.
- Safe work distance is maintained among crew members and with customers.
- Crew is regularly disinfecting tools and vehicles.
- We have implemented a no hand shake policy during our meetings.
- Offering virtual presentation meetings with clients who need to review a proposal or design.
Thank you for trusting us to serve you during this difficult time. We truly appreciate your business. If you do have any special requests or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us.